List Serv-Keeping Informed-Getting Involved
Lolo School offers you the opportunity to become involved with your community school.
1) Get involved at Lolo School by volunteering to help in a variety of areas: chaperoning on field trips, tutoring, mentoring, or assisting with fundraising efforts. When you contribute your time at Lolo school, you're sending a message to our students about how important it is to support education.
2) Lolo School Highlights newspaper is sent periodically to our community members to keep them informed of what is happening at Lolo School. Watch your mailboxes for them.
3) Please continue to watch the school reader board for events.
4) Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lolo-School-District/255185217949382
5) Watch our website for up-to-date events/information.
6) Help Lolo School support our Mission and Vision by encouraging our students to use them off campus.
Contact the Lolo School District office at 273-0451 for more information or to share your email.